Get Directions View On Map
At Farm Moto Polaris, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Polaris maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Polaris vehicle.
As part of the Polaris program, our team is committed to upholding the Polaris Dealer Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Polaris parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Polaris 's high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
We also offer machine pick up and delivery, call our service team for a quote today in Lismore on (02) 6622 3999.
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last, but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some key points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Polaris working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you are driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Polaris vehicle.
The Farm Moto Polaris team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.